What did you and your MK2 do today?

nerayan

Nerayan
Apr 8, 2010
Portsmouth
Think ive posted this already. But hey a look at the boot.
aqe8e8u7.jpg

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
When the BCS gb goes ahead on the mk5 forum, can you let me know when you get your powervalve cat back fit? I would like to get booked in the same day so I can hear what it sounds like.

I might be going for the prestige mate, extra £200 for the powervalve is a bit out of my price range atm because I also need to buy the diffuser and get it painted :(

-herc-

Oct 6, 2008
N.ireland
Fitted MTEC 5100K bulbs. So far so good. They match in better with the LEDs.
a9uryma4.jpg

@jarre - Where did you get these bulbs? Is it a matter of just swapping them over for your current bulbs. (i am a modifing balloon sorry and dont know first thing about mods lol)

Thanks,

Marty

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
@jarre - Where did you get these bulbs? Is it a matter of just swapping them over for your current bulbs. (i am a modifing balloon sorry and dont know first thing about mods lol)

Thanks,

Marty

They're from HIDs Direct :) £80 iirc.

Yeah they're a straight swap for the standard D1S xenon bulbs!

-herc-

Oct 6, 2008
N.ireland
Do you want him to fit them for you as well?

hahahah only joking mate :bleh:

Lol tbf if he was local yes !! Ha.

Apoligies i havent a clue where to start with it all esp the lighting end of things.. Trailed through ebay all week trying to find a panel filter for the 2.0 fr Tsi with no luck. to email awesome and find out the diesel panel filter fits!!!

-herc-

Oct 6, 2008
N.ireland
okay seeing as we are posting up pics heres my Leon.

She is booked in to get the Wing mirrors gloss black and the triple r front splitter fitted this weekend.

Next up will be the roof wrapped and the wheels gloss black.

Thanks.

simon128927

Jul 25, 2012
Herefordshire
Oh ok, still I wouldn't mind hearing how the prestige sounds compared to an oe system.

[M]ike;4372696 said:
Getting the prestige fitted tomorrow. Wil let you know how it sounds compaired to the oem system.

I had the BCS prestige catback fitted to my Cupra R last year and it sounds very nice a little burble when you rev it and when you change gear at about 3000 it makes a nice note as well I'm very impressed with it and it's much better than the OEM exhaust. Plus the guys there are superb.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise