What did you and your MK2 do today?

m.001

Oct 1, 2012
[M]ike;4368162 said:
Got my BCS Full 3" turbo back exhaust delivered today. Now need to find some time to get it all fitted, can't wait lol..

07CA5B4D-90D2-4658-B789-F3417C94AB2B.jpg

60BE650D-6BDE-4B7E-BD92-8E75C0FAC1CA.jpg

you are going to love it. Had a full powervalve bcs exhaust fitted about 8 months ago now and am still loving it.

Dingbell88

Jan 26, 2014
Glasgow
I located problem with my gearbox issue .. Was gear linkage cable that has frayed .. Could someone please advise me on where to get this cable or both if its best being replaced in a pair
y5udyqur.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
Recent service and cold weather bumping up the power slightly resulting in clutch slipping a little bit. Did this around the same time last year too, but was OK once the weather warmed up lol

Last edited:

Meganlilly

Today I realised that my seats are starting to wear! In the extremely early days though . Is there any fabric strengthener out there at all! Want to start prevention I already get in and out my car like a freak!
Or any tips will be welcomed!

Dingbell88

Jan 26, 2014
Glasgow
I have the bbs ch too but I had them re-powder coated as I wasn't keen on the polished lip

atyjyner.jpg

I think the very same tbh I want them all black , I just got them as it was the right offset to clear my tarox callipers . Your wheels look so much nicer !

Dingbell88

Jan 26, 2014
Glasgow
They look so much better all black :) .. I love the thought of my car all black .. Stealth look :) but wish I had went for k1 or any 2.0tfsi with btcc kit it's lovely .. Mines is just sport kit , liked the sleeper look but it's bothering me now lol

STU3Y

Nov 11, 2013
Kent
Just getting my car terracleaned. Only time will tell how well it works. Not expecting a big difference as I only have 35k, however mpg is low so thought it was worth a go. It certainly won't hurt.

Last edited:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Just getting my car terracleaned. Only time will tell how well it works. Not expecting a big difference as I only have 35k, however mpg is low so thought it was worth a go. It certainly won't hurt.

I was going to that... then it was Christmas lol

Let me know how it goes :)