What did you and your MK2 do today?

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Mines in central electrics and then long coding helper, can't remember what byte section though. I just know that from the meet last Saturday we couldn't find it on the lads 57 plate Cupra. Will have to do some searching and see if I can find out where it is!

"We" tried? :) I don't remember you sitting in DGF's car fiddling with VCDS haha. I distinctly remember you mocking me for not finding it though :)

There must be a way to do it. I'm gutted the wing mirrors down on reversing didn't work :( Would have in Leona

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
My 57 plate FR has the alarm chirps enabled, so i would bet a 57 plate Cupra can have it... Even my old Mk4 Golf TDI has alarm chirps!

Also found out that the hazard flash under heavy braking worked too, after an old man decided to come to a complete stop on a dual carriageway for reasons unknown!

Well yesterday I parted with a chunk of cash to replace 3 of my coilpacks for genuine items from TPS after developing a misfire on #2. Bill@Badger5 changed #1 for me last month so decided to bite the bullet and change the rest of them.

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
I'm going to bite the bullet and order some H&R springs later and hopefully my armrest will be here too.

I would like the alarm chirp enabled also :)

NathFRMk2

Mar 2, 2013
Essex
Haha I definitely quoted the wrong person, my bad.

@AndrewJB car looks really nice! What spoiler is that? :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands
Had another play with some ideas!
c90493123ed45ebdc2da2b67e89baba3_zps3b032eab.jpg

b0a9edcc2e1e8c3ce0c96d38b2fbf2d1_zps94a1587a.jpg

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Visited PartsULike today.

Changed the following to LED:
1. Sidelights
2. Front interior cluster
3. Rear interior cluster
4. Front mirror lights
5. Glovebox
6. Boot light
7. Number plate lights

The full kit is just less than £30, The kit they already had listed didn't fit my car as some of my interior lights were different bulbs to the car they had used to make the kit (Pre-facelift car) so they now know what a 2010 model needs aswell.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise