What did you and your MK2 do today?

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
Depends how low you wanna go I guess. If you would only put JOMS on at a similar stance to what the sportlines would give then id just go for sport lines. I imagine they'd be more comfortable, but I've not been in a car with JOMS! Mines on AP coilovers and I'm really happy with them now :)

My only reason to get coilovers is because I think the rear sits slightly too high and to me it doesnt look particularly low on sportlines, then again I havent seen them in the flesh. Im bad at making decisions at the best of times haha

[M]ike

Oct 9, 2013
Under the sea
Got my BCS Full 3" turbo back exhaust delivered today. Now need to find some time to get it all fitted, can't wait lol..

07CA5B4D-90D2-4658-B789-F3417C94AB2B.jpg

60BE650D-6BDE-4B7E-BD92-8E75C0FAC1CA.jpg

Robbo-K1

Oct 18, 2013
Hull
Also enabled the alarm chirp on lock/unlock and changed the comfort indicators to 5 blinks rather than the standard 3 :)

I want the alarm chirp on mine! Anyone around the hull area that could help me out? :)
Or possibly the Workington area in Cumbria as I work up there.

I could maybe come via Stockton one time if you'd give me a helping hand Jarre? ;)

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Mines in central electrics and then long coding helper, can't remember what byte section though. I just know that from the meet last Saturday we couldn't find it on the lads 57 plate Cupra. Will have to do some searching and see if I can find out where it is!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members