What did you and your MK2 do today?

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Travelled 140 miles back from Liverpool at 65mph...
6ajanypy.jpg

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
The 40k service has just been done 2 weeks ago but I change the oil in mine every 5k so I'll do it then. All the tools for changing it is at my mates lock up so for £20 I just let my mechanic do it lol.

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
Don't tell me you don't miss the good mpg? Oh wait... You somehow only got 40 out of your diesel anyway!

On a long run to Birmingham and back with 4 people and a boot full of luggage mine only got 43mpg at 75mph a couple of weeks ago. I expected more than that. Mpg on mine seems really poor.

Oh and yesterday I took the car through the jet wash as it needed a clean as there was bird cack on it. Currently debating what to spend my PPI refund on. Got a great price from Dave on an armrest so might have to do that and get some sportlines.

Last edited:

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands
Started selling DRL dimming modules for Leon's (and other cars) following the closure of someone else's business. Identical to my DRL module and works a treat!...available from ebay for anyone who is interested! Type in 'Universal DRL Dimming' in ebay for the new Inlustro DRLM!

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Started selling DRL dimming modules for Leon's (and other cars) following the closure of someone else's business. Identical to my DRL module and works a treat!...available from ebay for anyone who is interested! Type in 'Universal DRL Dimming' in ebay for the new Inlustro DRLM!

Very nice. Good on ya.
I've still got my Genlabs one :) Unused haha.
and now I have 2 BTCC vents...and no longer have the btcc kit.

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Not the leon, but went off roading at a pay and play in robin hoods bay. Had an hours tuition then the whole place to ourselves!

3upa5yde.jpg
y7age5yd.jpg

My dad's also go some more photos but not looked at them yet :) was great fun!