What did you and your MK2 do today?

Gave my car a Autobrite treat today using banana gloss shampoo, cherry glaze and pearl wax,

ytyva3e2.jpg

Check out my readers ride!

NathFRMk2

Mar 2, 2013
Essex
Haven't posted here for a while but I've given the car some loving this weekend!

Shes had:

30mm Eibach Pro-Kit springs
New OEM Intercooler
New OEM boost hoses (apparently Forge have discontinued the boost hoses for the FR :( )
Full Service
All 4 wheels have been refurbed and sprayed Blue Anthracite
Calipers have been painted red
Sprayed the wing mirror covers and front grill with matte black Plastidip, then wrapped the front badge in carbon fibre
Annd the rear windows are getting tinted at some point in the next week or so also :)
She needs a good clean but heres how she looks at the moment.

yge2evys.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
i know, because they were super bright, they have a different housing...doesnt fit the holder propperly,

luckily im good with our tweezer gadget lol, but not fitting them for fear of it happening

Shawn-C-87

Dec 14, 2013
Edinburgh
Haven't posted here for a while but I've given the car some loving this weekend!

Shes had:

30mm Eibach Pro-Kit springs
New OEM Intercooler
New OEM boost hoses (apparently Forge have discontinued the boost hoses for the FR :( )
Full Service
All 4 wheels have been refurbed and sprayed Blue Anthracite
Calipers have been painted red
Sprayed the wing mirror covers and front grill with matte black Plastidip, then wrapped the front badge in carbon fibre
Annd the rear windows are getting tinted at some point in the next week or so also :)
She needs a good clean but heres how she looks at the moment.

yge2evys.jpg

Have you got a close up pic of your wheels mate? getting mine done in a week or two and looking for ideas! Got a red leon fr, looking for something a bit different that doesn't look daft! Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NathFRMk2

Mar 2, 2013
Essex
Have you got a close up pic of your wheels mate? getting mine done in a week or two and looking for ideas! Got a red leon fr, looking for something a bit different that doesn't look daft! Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah man, although take no notice of the Tyre haha in serious need of some tyre shine! :p

3abady7u.jpg

The colour is blue anthracite.

NathFRMk2

Mar 2, 2013
Essex
Yeah I think with red you'd be better getting an Anthracite without the blue tint, if you can get a straight side on photo on your car I can photoshop my wheels onto yours if you want? So you can get an idea. Just pm me or something :)

NathFRMk2

Mar 2, 2013
Essex
You are right, it is similar, looks a lot better in the flesh i do admit :) but hey, everyones entitled to an opinion right? Lol no one likes every car they see!

NathFRMk2

Mar 2, 2013
Essex
Yeah it would, but they have only been on a few days and its dark when I leave work haha, might give her a clean and take another picture on the weekend :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.