What did you and your MK2 do today?

Just bben to have a look at the repair and spray job on mine, they have done a stunning job, car looks mint. only down side is after talking to the guy and saying ill respray the grill n badge myself later in the year he said he didnt have one of those but does have a cupra front and rear bumper from a prev job they didnt want back.....

wish he had told me last week as i would have got him to spray them up for me....

so....... off to have a look at them next week ;)

Where did you have your work done at rob?

Rob_Talisman

MKII CR FR 170 FL Stage 2
Sep 2, 2013
North East
Very happy to have it back.
ry3yha9e.jpg

vazygene.jpg

u3ama6yh.jpg

5yduquga.jpg

Last edited:

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
You got your bottom lipped rapped Jarre? How much do stone chips affect it?

Yeah I got it done ages ago, probably June last year. Just noticed a couple of stone chips in it, haven't got any photos at the minute but can get some if you want! Not sure what to do with it haha

Yeah I got it done ages ago, probably June last year. Just noticed a couple of stone chips in it, haven't got any photos at the minute but can get some if you want! Not sure what to do with it haha

Oh right okay, I want mine doing but was wondering on durability of the wrap..

Got in touch with a few companies and no reply it seems like nobody wants to do it round here lol!

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
I had a local company in Middlesbrough do mine :)

And yeah I've got a clay bar at home so I'll use that when I get the chance. There's only so much I can do when I'm in a city centre flat :p

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise