What did you and your MK2 do today?

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Leaving work after a 12 hour shift & find this!
e6ehateq.jpg

Space savers FTW! Lol.

Am I being an idiot here or what am I missing? What happened?

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Ohh haha!! You said you came back to the car on a jack. I thought someone had jacked up your car using the jack on their Leon and done a swaparo of alloys hahahaha

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Yeah, I'm sure it was £135 then about £15 for fitting at my local place.

Camskill's and a few others are around the £150 mark, plus fitting. I'm going to get a pair once the P-zero's need replacing, just had two on the Passat replacing the P7's, did a front to rear swap and the Pirellis off the rear drone like fk , inside edges 50p shape. Must be the tyre tread pattern, original Conti's didn't do it.

Last edited:

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Everyone who's had them seems to rave about the Eagle's but my initial feelings (wet weather at least) is that they aren't all that great, I've had a few moments where they have broken traction when I wouldn't have expected and it's caused me to lose confidence in their ability.

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Everyone who's had them seems to rave about the Eagle's but my initial feelings (wet weather at least) is that they aren't all that great, I've had a few moments where they have broken traction when I wouldn't have expected and it's caused me to lose confidence in their ability.

I have yet to find tyres that perform as well or better. Until that day....Eagles :)

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
I've got Michelin Pilot Supersports on the front of mine and they are really good tyres in the wet, when I was at Croft it rained in the afternoon and the track went quiet as loads of people went in the pits until it dried up again I just stopped out as I was really impressed with how well they gripped.

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
I've got Michelin Pilot Supersports on the front of mine and they are really good tyres in the wet, when I was at Croft it rained in the afternoon and the track went quiet as loads of people went in the pits until it dried up again I just stopped out as I was really impressed with how well they gripped.

Bet it was mint having the track to yourself lol!!!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.