What did you and your MK2 do today?

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
[M]ike;4324437 said:
Got my Eibach sportline springs fitted together with soem winter tyres.

4d07429f-3983-4c1a-a9c8-682b9a1e8f95.jpg

Looks good dude, got some Eibachs lined up for mine very soon.

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Been to have a look at a Audi S3 Sportback at Belgrave. Really considering it but don't know if to keep my diesel. Or wait for the MK3 Cupra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've been having this back and forth for months now.
Conclusion; S3 is better , but our opinion is that it's not as pretty :) I couldn't get excited over the S3 sadly. RS3 yes but can't afford it

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
For me the S3 just doesn't look aggressive enough, the RS3 does but then you are talking big pennies.

Both are still very nice cars and I'd be more than happy to own either.

addsLEON

Mar 7, 2013
Hello guys. Im thinking of selling my 2010 Leon fr 2.0 tdi cr in candy white...I know massive :( how much you guys rekon I could get for it?? Its a top spec and when I say top spec I mean it it has every extra possible on it. Iys candy white 25k its been loved its whole life so its in brand new condition. 19" cupra r gloss black wheels. Btcc front bumper. Front and rear parking sensors. Xenons. Led rear tail lights. Side skirts and spoiler. Full black leather with heated front seats. Convenience and winter package. Full seat service history. Led Interior lights. Electric sunroof. Sat nav. Auto lights and wipers. Auto dim rear view mirror. I think thats it lol do t think ive missed anything

Last edited:

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
Hello guys. Im thinking of selling my 2010 Leon fr 2.0 tdi cr in candy white...I know massive :( how much you guys rekon I could get for it?? Its a top spec and when I say top spec I mean it it has every extra possible on it. Iys candy white 25k its been loved its whole life so its in brand new condition. 19" cupra r gloss black wheels. Btcc front bumper. Front and rear parking sensors. Xenons. Led rear tail lights. Side skirts and spoiler. Full black leather with heated front seats. Convenience and winter package. Full seat service history. Led Interior lights. Electric sunroof. Sat nav. Auto lights and wipers. Auto dim rear view mirror. I think thats it lol do t think ive missed anything

Err i'd say quiet a lot, high spec leons seem to be thin on the ground....i must admit yours has near as damn it the same spec as my Bmw 520 d m sport that i swapped for my leon. I do miss heated seats:(

addsLEON

Mar 7, 2013
Err i'd say quiet a lot, high spec leons seem to be thin on the ground....i must admit yours has near as damn it the same spec as my Bmw 520 d m sport that i swapped for my leon. I do miss heated seats:(

How much you think then?? I forgot to mention the gloss black mirror covers and cupra gloss black pillars lol theres prob mote ive missed??

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
How much you think then?? I forgot to mention the gloss black mirror covers and cupra gloss black pillars lol theres prob mote ive missed??

Its a hard time of year to sell any car, good ones always sell but if your after Top money (which im guessing you are ) i'd wait till spring..

cars are hard to value as you'll always want as near to what you payed for it, but a buyer will Always want to pay below what u think its worth..

if you must sell now be realistic about the time of year and pitch @ somewhere near your bottom price to avoid timewasters or to much haggling thats what i always do...

Glleds

Aug 12, 2013
Halifax
Conclusion; S3 is better , but our opinion is that it's not as pretty :) I couldn't get excited over the S3 sadly. RS3 yes but can't afford it

Rs3 your defiantly right there!! Hoping and praying mine sells soon as I have my eye on one :)

Siboneh

Apr 3, 2012
UK

True the RS3 do look awesome with the flared arches and aggressive look but they're a bit pricey lol

Siboneh

Apr 3, 2012
UK

This sounds a lovely spec'd leon, do you have an RR of any photos?

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
I didn't think they did heated leather seats for the Leon? wouldn't this shorten the life of the seats if used regular? Doesn't leather respond badly to heating up then cooling down to the point where it makes it prone to cracking.

Does sound like a nicely spec'd FR though, white and black is always a nice combo.

addsLEON

Mar 7, 2013
This sounds a lovely spec'd leon, do you have an RR of any photos?

Thankyou and she is...I have photos of the car and some for the mods ive done to it but ive never posted them on here? Dont k ow why never got round to it. How much is the 2011 model going for?

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Thankyou and she is...I have photos of the car and some for the mods ive done to it but ive never posted them on here? Dont k ow why never got round to it. How much is the 2011 model going for?

Prob about 12k I reckon. Paid 16 when it had 12k mileage . It was pristine!!!
Heated seats are amazing. Kinda gutted the new R won't have them :(

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
The only thing heated seats are good for is whacking them on full when your passenger isn't looking, used to do this all the time to a mate in his Golf :lol:

addsLEON

Mar 7, 2013
Prob about 12k I reckon. Paid 16 when it had 12k mileage . It was pristine!!!
Heated seats are amazing. Kinda gutted the new R won't have them :(

Yeah I was hoping for 12.5-13k as its high speced and in perfect condition?? If anyone knows of anyone wanting a Leon let me know before I adverise it

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
They don't crack if you treat the leather the right way. Mine always made me feel like I was going to wet myself. They also put a fair load on the engine just to warm your bottom. They bite into the mpg level by a few for sure.

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.