What did you and your MK2 do today?

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
Last edited:
Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
Picking up a VW RNS510 version B tomorrow for £300 (May take slightly less) Also has a vw MDI & Retro-fit cable thing for your iPod. Reckon I should get it too? I think he'd go £350 on the lot.

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Today I'm hoping to do some tinkering. I need to take my drivers rear break off to repair my heat shield. Then gonna give her a good wash :)

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
be4azy7e.jpg

Just had a delivery :D

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
Not today but 6 week ago I started reading this thread every time I got a bit of spare time, just finished reading all 7461 posts today. From reading this thread I've made a list of things I want to buy for my leon which I bought 6 weeks ago. My leon was parked in the garage at the gf's mams till I sold my hybrid mk4 Ibiza cupra tdi which I sold on the on the 4th of may so out came the Cupra R and am loving it. Here is the a couple of photo's off autotrader where I first seen it, you guys will recognise it.

vu3e9esa.jpg

zesagyqe.jpg

I've not got any pics yet with the number plate blanked out but next time I'm cleaning I'll get a few.

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
Not today but 6 week ago I started reading this thread every time I got a bit of spare time, just finished reading all 7461 posts today. From reading this thread I've made a list of things I want to buy for my leon which I bought 6 weeks ago. My leon was parked in the garage at the gf's mams till I sold my hybrid mk4 Ibiza cupra tdi which I sold on the on the 4th of may so out came the Cupra R and am loving it. Here is the a couple of photo's off autotrader where I first seen it, you guys will recognise it.

vu3e9esa.jpg

zesagyqe.jpg

I've not got any pics yet with the number plate blanked out but next time I'm cleaning I'll get a few.

Looks nice mate, one of the best colours too! Marshalls car I take it? :)

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
Thanks it is a nice, yes benjic2 it was Kevs car, its an awesome car to drive at standard (apart from the things Kev left on) can't wait to see what it's like after a few mods. I did want a red 1 at first because I had a yellow Ibiza, but I seen this Cupra R and fell in love and just had to have it.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.