Nerayan leon fr

nerayan

Nerayan
Apr 8, 2010
Portsmouth
I know it all but mine's different obviously lol, Im really interested in seeing the colour and how it looks, must be better than that dull gray?

Its a bit brighter.
qave5amu.jpg

e2ejejer.jpg

jy6ajunu.jpg

Just a shade brighter but I love the textured feel:thumbup::D

nerayan

Nerayan
Apr 8, 2010
Portsmouth
Wasn't looking for a super change. Only wanted everything to match. Was tired of seeing my stereo facsia looking off key

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2010
London
I like the way it looks anyway, need to see how the wrap looks itself in real, remind me to have a look @ the next meet if I 4get

Magicsky

I got the need for speed
Oct 8, 2012
West Sussex
How long did it take? And where did you find the instructions to take of the facias as I want to do mine but not brake the clips and put big marks in it. Please post a link.

nerayan

Nerayan
Apr 8, 2010
Portsmouth
How long did it take? And where did you find the instructions to take of the facias as I want to do mine but not brake the clips and put big marks in it. Please post a link.

I popped the clips for the facsia once I removed the head unit. Then its screws hold the vents and gauge surround. Just need a bit of finesse when removing it. :screwy:

It takes time mate. I started removed the bits at 2 and finished wrapping at 9pm. Ain't bad for my first one.

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.