Nerayan leon fr

Feb 24, 2010
London
Yup. It was the first go with the HD wax. They said it repels water. So, I'm going to put it to the test. LOL just going to use :Dthe hose on it to see.

Lol wicked think all waxes repell, but I'm not ready to kill my efforts just yet. Take a video of it if you can, or atleast a few pics of beeding ;)

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2010
London
I doubt it as I've got plans @ 4 pointless going up and down to stay for 30 min lol. A shame as a lot of people are going, should be good, take plenty of pics

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2010
London
I can't make it dude. Plans as well:thumbdown:

Ah I thought you were going lol yeah its diasappointing, we should throw a seat one sometime soon, hopefully the weather will be on the improvement. Btw I've bought some hd wax aswell, was tempted as started researching all that stuff LOL. Il see how purple haze goes through rain etc first, then try hd. Hopefully wel make to the next meet

nerayan

Nerayan
Apr 8, 2010
Portsmouth
Ah I thought you were going lol yeah its diasappointing, we should throw a seat one sometime soon, hopefully the weather will be on the improvement. Btw I've bought some hd wax aswell, was tempted as started researching all that stuff LOL. Il see how purple haze goes through rain etc first, then try hd. Hopefully wel make to the next meet

Yeah mate

nerayan

Nerayan
Apr 8, 2010
Portsmouth
Yes or no .....:thumbup::thumbdown::confused:
tame3u4e.jpg

Feb 24, 2010
London
I know it all but mine's different obviously lol, Im really interested in seeing the colour and how it looks, must be better than that dull gray?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.