Nerayan leon fr

Feb 24, 2010
London
I use dodo juice supernatural realy good stuff. I buy the sample pots off ebay for about £6 get around 5waxes out of a tub

Which exact one mate? Supernatural hybrid? Or just supernatural? The cheapest I find for 30ml pot is over £10. Maybe you've got a link?

Last edited:

nerayan

Nerayan
Apr 8, 2010
Portsmouth
Finally detailed my car.
segaquta.jpg

yzaty8av.jpg

zuvy3eja.jpg

7e5ygagu.jpg

puqepu5u.jpg

redu8uvy.jpg

8y7u5e6u.jpg

a3u3ubah.jpg

e6yqu9av.jpg

a7epe4us.jpg

Cheers James. Clay bar worked wonders and I couldn't believe how much hidden dirt the paint hides. Applied HD wax. Absolutely brilliant. Paint feels smooth now.
Shame about the lack of sunlight

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2010
London
Looks top notch man, I did mine with purple haze yesterday, can't fault it either. Didn't go over with the clay bar tho, & glad that I didn't, took me almost all day to do it.

nerayan

Nerayan
Apr 8, 2010
Portsmouth
Looks top notch man, I did mine with purple haze yesterday, can't fault it either. Didn't go over with the clay bar tho, & glad that I didn't, took me almost all day to do it.

Yeah man. It took Nuff long man. But...I will reapply the wax tomorrow again.

Feb 24, 2010
London
I wouldn't if you've driven the car since, youl have dust on it. How did you apply? With applicator? I tried the hand application lol worked a treat tbh

nerayan

Nerayan
Apr 8, 2010
Portsmouth
I wouldn't if you've driven the car since, youl have dust on it. How did you apply? With applicator? I tried the hand application lol worked a treat tbh

Yeah all by hand. The pads that came with the HD wax had to be damp to apply. I would never wax my car without washing it first :eek:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members