Seat IBIZA '09 1.9TDi mk5 *MINI CAR*

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
Looks epic with the spacers!

I need to take some time off work and get my car sorted out.
Side skirts and colour coding the bottom of the rear bumper and now my top priority.

And maybe, just maybe, save up for some coilovers for xmas!

kenny_fr

Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow
Looks way better now that the wheels dont look hidden in the arches. Its amazing how much spacers change the look of a car.

So whats next on the mod list then?

scarfey

When putting on spacers, did you need longer bolts or not? Will probably need spacers when I pick up my new (to me) wheels this coming week, need to know before I try and fit all the bits and then have a wheel fall off. ;)

Cheers,
Alex.

scarfey

I just bought them off DPM performance, the rears are bolt on and the fronts needed longer bolts but they came with lad :)

Ah fair one, I'll have a nosey at prices & whatnot...
Don't suppose you know someone called Pinky from Portadown who has two full-sleeve tattoos?

Alex.

mwillis551

No D-Turbo!
Jan 29, 2012
Northern Ireland, Portadown
Put smoked indicators on :/ think they look alright, might buy some smoke spray and just tint the original ones, think that would look better cos these ones don't sit as flush as the original ones.
Before:
IMG_0307.jpg

After:
IMG_0308.jpg

…and for the non-flushness lol
IMG_0309.jpg

mwillis551

No D-Turbo!
Jan 29, 2012
Cupra headlights! Have been looking to order these for a long time now, so i just went and bought a set of Dave and put them in, didn't take long at all changing them. Just need to get the vinyl wrap out and do the chrome surround black!
Before:
IMG_1053.jpg

Sponge is for wheel cleaning purposes only :rolleyes:
After:
IMG_1722.jpg

mwillis551

No D-Turbo!
Jan 29, 2012
After I put the headlights I had a set of HIDs waiting, so i put them in while I was at it and also put in ULTRA BULB side lights to match the HIDs.
They are 6000k Phillips ones. Pretty pleased with them.
DSC02642.jpg

Thinking to put on a LCR splitter next????

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise