bought this cupra last night

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
That car is what i wanted mine to be like when i first bought it. Lovely motor, the photos of it on track and in the pits i cant remember for the life of me the original owners name, im sure he had a copper leon and his name was coppaleon or something.

cupra-neil

Gone but not forgotten
Aug 3, 2003
liphook hampshire
Visit site
That car is what i wanted mine to be like when i first bought it. Lovely motor, the photos of it on track and in the pits i cant remember for the life of me the original owners name, im sure he had a copper leon and his name was coppaleon or something.

I think it was mark, sold it and brought an rx8 if i remember rightly

vinny_cupra

Feb 12, 2009
Manchester
yes i found out the other nyt just b4 i bort it and briefly spoke 2 him/her.

loving it so far, apart from the cooling fans dnt seem to work lol. gona sort it 2moz.

Mat

very nice.........

however, please stop the text speak

nyt
b4
some1
bort
dnt

Mat

i'm sure i seen that cupra posted a few days ago

isn't it an old members? is it the cupra that was posted a few months back that caused controversy as it was a pic of someones elses car (old member), but spec didn't match up (or am i thinking of something else)

vinny_cupra

Feb 12, 2009
Manchester
it was posted a few days ago as i was thinking about buying it, so just wanted everyones view.

but bought it monday night. yes it has been on here twice before.

M87NER

MATNER
Mar 11, 2007
Stoke-on-Trent
i'm sure i seen that cupra posted a few days ago

isn't it an old members? is it the cupra that was posted a few months back that caused controversy as it was a pic of someones elses car (old member), but spec didn't match up (or am i thinking of something else)

your thinking of the one where they were using cupra elliots car in the ad iirc, claiming all mods and power

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.