• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

cheap weitecs

wacko_jacko

May 15, 2008
Haywards Heath
Hi All,

Im standardising my Ibiza again so if anyone wants some weitec hicon gt coilovers they can have em for 50 quid as long as you take them off and put my standard ones back on :p think the rear shocks might be starting to mist slightly but excellent apart from that

thanks
jamie

Oct 11, 2008
Bristol
Hi All,

Im standardising my Ibiza again so if anyone wants some weitec hicon gt coilovers they can have em for 50 quid as long as you take them off and put my standard ones back on :p think the rear shocks might be starting to mist slightly but excellent apart from that

thanks
jamie

:cry:

i would of!

:cry:

LoDa

Oct 12, 2008
Southampton
Jamie, what car do you have? I'm considering them for my Derv but I am of the understanding that petrol and Diesel have different setups. Would consider swapping them over for price as long as you have your standard suspension there.

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
would you be willing to travel to hindhead in surrey as thats where my work is and ill gwet a tech to swap them?

wacko_jacko

May 15, 2008
Haywards Heath
Hi All thanks for all the PMs first dibs go to st10587 atm.

The garage used term misting not entirely sure what they meant, they just said watch it as it can lead to leaking...

Tom, yes i will be replacing the bumper! You interested in the front or rear?

Thanks

wacko_jacko

May 15, 2008
Haywards Heath
Front but possibly rear too depending on which it is.

Ok, make me an offer for the front and it will go to you..the rear is a facelift ibiza backend..the cupra was to rare and expensive so went for the next alternative!

Also have some Audi pedal rubbers and a Seat Sport Black gearknob..will be putting them in the for sale section soon ;)

thanks

kriso

_______ C U P R A _______
Jan 29, 2007
Brighton
I might be interested in coilovers if st doesn't want them. I'm in Sussex so localish.

dErZ

Jan 29, 2008
Surrey
Im interested in the front bumper ;) does it have fogs as I cant see properly in your sig pix. Do you require mine to repace it? I have the same colour silver as you so yours will fit straight on. Im only down the road too. If st10587 buys your weitec I can meet you at his to pick up/remove your bumper ;) have you got a price in mind?

wazb

Mar 29, 2008
Berks
you intrested in swapping you rear silver back lights for my standard red ones? obviously with cash on top?

Oct 11, 2008
Bristol
Ok, make me an offer for the front and it will go to you..the rear is a facelift ibiza backend..the cupra was to rare and expensive so went for the next alternative!

Also have some Audi pedal rubbers and a Seat Sport Black gearknob..will be putting them in the for sale section soon ;)

thanks

im interested in the gear knob!

can i have first dibs?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members