two birds in one night

duncagr

i managed to hit two pheasants last nite, the damage is both fog lights and surrounds which is annoying but not as bad as it could hav been!!
1st question would be anyone have fogs for sale (99 GTi 16V)
2nd question is any suggestions as to what i can do to my bumper thats a bit different but kepping the bulk of the bumper the same. I thought for a bit about trying to fit the bottom part of an audi s3 grille below the numberplate!?!
thoughts?

F2 Ed

now has VAG com
Nov 5, 2006
www.superlite-wheels.com
I plowed my way through about 8 phesants once, in my old pre-facelift. It was actually rather amusing, they were flying over the bonnet and everything. I pulled over a put 3 in the boot for dinner :D

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
I plowed my way through about 8 phesants once, in my old pre-facelift. It was actually rather amusing, they were flying over the bonnet and everything. I pulled over a put 3 in the boot for dinner :D

actually illegal to do(classed as poaching) .the following car can pick them up and eat them(classed as road kill)

smerko

2.0 Gti 8v
Dec 6, 2004
stupid question but how bad are the fogs? totally mangled or do they still work but just have smashed lenses? on my car the lenses are ok but the rear covers and bits inside are missing...

duncagr

fogs are in a million bits, mainly as the birds didnt smash them but knocked them out of the bumper they were hanging down under the car by the wire and i ran one over and other was just mangled!!!! Cheers for the link, i fancy a whole new bumper tho, save me having to get the stonechips etc done too!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.