• Guest would you be interested in CUPRA or SEAT valve caps? let us know in the poll

• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Uprated Dogbone for Tdi engines....

Jan 29, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
Dont know if you ibiza PD130/160 boys have seen this yet, but the lovely people at Jabbasport have developed this:

DSC07578.jpg

Its a uprated dogbone mount.. originally for the Fabia vRS, but will fit the TDI Ibizas too.. the standard part can wear and add a little bit too much driveline "shunt" - ive changed mine 3 times in 95k... it makes the gearshifts better and helps control torquesteer and makes it a bit more driveable..

More info + Group buy here

Ibiza Evo 2

220,8hp and 351lbs/ft
Jun 1, 2004
get-me.to
SUPER :funk:
That's just what i needed.
When shifting on the 1/4mile lane my engine knocks a lot.I always thought it was the engine mounts but by reading the topic on briskoda the dogbone mount seems to be the problem.

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
does it fit the 1.8t then as i had 1 made for me apparantly :think: ive had it a few months now tho is it new?? anyways doesnt stop the turbo bolts problem on the 1.8 t unless its just im running bit more power might help on the mapped cupra's :shrug: ive had some engine mounts made up for me and am getting them fitted at the end of the month so will report back to say if it has stopped the 1.8t turbo bolts FAULT!

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Did you have those ones fitted??

I'm sure a fiddled with diesel must move as much as yours - torque I mean??

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
That's good news - if I return to Mk4 ownership next year changing that mount will be a must...

AvRS

Nov 3, 2005
Milton Keynes
Slight correction there it's £138.65 (inc VAT) + carriage or if they get 20 people it will be £130 (inc VAT) + carriage. If you want it fitted then it's £13.22 inc VAT for labour.

AvRS

Nov 3, 2005
Milton Keynes
No inc vat but plus postage unless you get it fitted there. Jabba are one company I've found who tell you the actual price none of this plus vat rubbish :p

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
its always worth getting then its not standerd anymore and the long progression towards rash's level begins lol.