Sunday Afternoon - Car Love

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
Just finished sorting my Aero Fronts and Fabia Rear wipers - must say they are both great little mods and I can see how easy it is to get the bug!

Got S2000 aerial, silvatechs and some smoked side repeaters lined up for next weekend.

Also gave the old girl a nice clean - nothing to special mind. Already given her more attention than my 306 had in 4 years!

Danny_FR

Soot? Meh...
Mar 1, 2007
Blackburn, Lancs
Nice one! I've been going around today pricing some things up like smoked side repeaters, panel filter, rear wiper etc... I think there'll be a nice dent in my bank balance next week! Anyone want an HID kit?:whistle:

Get some pic up when it's all fitted!:thumbup:

browno

Jun 27, 2006
I've been busy too - tidying up the installation of my dynatwist with a CAF, fitting a new splitter, gave both cars a good wash and then treated the Leon to a coat of NXT wax too... Even missed the rugby for it!

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
Here are a few pics....

imgp0024gb8.jpg

imgp0025mh5.jpg

imgp0030ou2.jpg

imgp0031of9.jpg

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
How the f**k can you tell I look like Jack Osbourne from that?! [:@] [:@]

I've had nothing but people telling me they can see my reflection in that picture. If only I could have made my camera float!:cry:

Last edited:

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
Theres always one funny guy isnt there :bleh: :bleh: ;)

Tripod and timer for the next shot then!

I wish I had the first clue about car audio - confusing the hell out of me at the moment.

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
Wanting to put a PC in the Leon.

Cant decide what to do about incoroprating the screen, or if I should just go the simple head unit & Ipod route.

If I go for a screen should I go with a pull-out one or not, should I keep with having a headunit and a screen, or just the screen, etc etc.

Danny_FR

Soot? Meh...
Mar 1, 2007
Blackburn, Lancs
Wanting to put a PC in the Leon.

Cant decide what to do about incoroprating the screen, or if I should just go the simple head unit & Ipod route.

If I go for a screen should I go with a pull-out one or not, should I keep with having a headunit and a screen, or just the screen, etc etc.

Beyond me I'm afraid though I do remember reading up on in car PCs a while ago on a website... I'll do some digging to see if I've still got a link.

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
We should start up a 'I look like a fatter version of a celebrity' club.

Anyway should keep this on topic!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise