SPLIT REAR SEATS

12 MONTHS WARRANTY

IMMOBILISER

SINGLE CD PLAYER

dmmsta

Sold car - bought bike
Feb 10, 2007
Maidstone - Kent
Sounds like a dealer if it's coming with warranty, so that'll be where the price hike is coming from!

Looks pretty tidy tho.

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
hold off for the refresh bumpers mate, not trying to offend anyone here with the phase 1 bumpers but unless you see the exhaust its hard to differentiate from an se or a tdi.

HarveyGTI

to be honest, i actually prefer the understated look, hence i am going for the older model, not just cos of the price

a really nice set of wheels and lowered i think will look just right on this model of car

and they are pretty rare now the older leons.....im not one to follow the crowd :D

HarveyGTI

Car looks in good condition. You can easily knock 1k of that price....easily.

yeah thats what i was thinking, pay £5500 for it and no more

my mk3 golf 16v has 65k on the clock and thats 98 year

so will definitely try and knock the price down

CupraUK

Pushing on
Aug 15, 2005
Bedfordshire
Why does it look familiar? Because its the same year and colour as mine!

I think I can see from the picture that the badges have been played with a bit, the Cupra flag has been added but the 20VT removed.

HarveyGTI

Why does it look familiar? Because its the same year and colour as mine!

I think I can see from the picture that the badges have been played with a bit, the Cupra flag has been added but the 20VT removed.

that doesnt mean its a sport is it but rebadged? or i think this was only on the very 2000 early models

CupraUK

Pushing on
Aug 15, 2005
Bedfordshire
No its definately a 180bhp Cupra and will say so on the log book. 2001 Cupras did not have the flag badges, everyone had to buy them themselves.

Nov 28, 2006
I had an 02 LC (pre-facelift like this one). Great car but I could not stop water getting in. You might want to check the door seals whilst you're there.

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Test drive it...

Then hum and argh with them. Point out the following

1) Badges have been played with and that "worries" you as to what else has been changed
2) It is "old", new leon is out, you expect a price drop otherwise you wont buy it.
3) Due for a big service, another cost you have to consider, get them to change cambelt FOC.

I mean you could really go on and on...oh and make sure you check spare wheel to see if has been run on at all.

cuprablue

Nov 12, 2006
Purely for comparison reasons I paid the same for mine from a dealer only mine is an 02 plate, has 10k less on the clock, got 1 year 5 Start RAC warranty, service, MOT and cambelt change all included.

cuprablue