You might not believe it, but Cupra Ordered! - and is here!

cupra2007

RCOTY
Jan 7, 2007
rhodes/greece
i think if you try it now its a little bit better!what really matters though is that the car up close is amazing!!!the colour really suits it!!the driving position also amazing(i am 6.2) and the black sky inside makes the car really upmarket(unlike you guys this is the first time i saw one up close)!the plates and registration are going to be ready next thursday so until then a lot of patient!!

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
got an email from my dealer.
SEAT launch the Leon Cupra for March 1st registrations. As a dealer we will only receive 7 cars for the whole entire year including demonstrators. We will have one in the showroom hopefully within the first couple of weeks in February

maybe old news to you guys

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Autocar review is out today i think in the magazine. It goes on their website Friday though.

And look what Autocar have in their car park.

122772282.jpg

So there in the country, some of the top flight press have obviously taken delivery, so you might spot them out and about. ;)

duckson

Apr 8, 2004
SEAT launch the Leon Cupra for March 1st registrations. As a dealer we will only receive 7 cars for the whole entire year including demonstrators. We will have one in the showroom hopefully within the first couple of weeks in February

I was told 11 for the year by my dealer....they also said "internet" places wouldnt get any.....LloydsTSB Carselect say they can supply one with a 9 weeks delivery time...:shrug:

Feb 8, 2004
uk
Visit site
got an email from my dealer.

maybe old news to you guys

Hmm sounds like what they were saying with the LCRs... strange how the dealer I bought one from found one when I wanted to order one...

Must say the brighter colours suit the Cupra better IMO.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members