You might not believe it, but Cupra Ordered! - and is here!

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
Join us Steve, you know you want to..... :cheeky:

Scott

Too many miles Scott the LCR nearly killed me with the Bills / Mods and 20k+ miles a year. Now with Child in Tow as well it's not really possible....plus I have a company car ATM.

However, that could / will change by the end of the week if things go right ;) new job offer being made to me wednesday and I would be back to a car allowence and have to buy myself something :think:

With the Mileage issue I think an FR TDI 170 remapped fits the Bill......Couldn't knock me up a Candy White photoshopped FR with 18's could you???? (Pweeeasse ;) )....Dark wheels / black would look cool with Candy White :think:.......Damn it I've started modding it already :doh:

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
Now with Child in Tow as well it's not really possible....plus I have a company car ATM.
so the leon cupra R was a 2 seater/door? :p
poor kids get blamed for their dads having to give up the car .can't wait till mine are a bit older so i can get back in a 2 door :)

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
So the kids are a little cramped who cares? :cartman:

Get the cupra ;)

Snot really the back seats that're the problem, it's the boot. I already have a topbox, but I still struggle sometimes with large stuff. I've tried to find out if I can get a Cupra with a towing bracket, but I can't get any definite info. Towing weight is listed though.

so the leon cupra R was a 2 seater/door? :p
poor kids get blamed for their dads having to give up the car .can't wait till mine are a bit older so i can get back in a 2 door :)

Mine begged me to have a 3 door, they think it'd be cool to have climb in the back. TBH I've heard a couple of people say how "it's a crime/waste" for a thritysomething dad to have a hot hatch [:@]

:clap: :clap: :clap: roflmfao.a gymkhana in fact .

Harsh. :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.