You might not believe it, but Cupra Ordered! - and is here!

cuprarstu

Jan 8, 2006
Hertfordshire
Well done, what a journey you have had! When you started looking into insurance costs for the Cupra I did start to think you were having second thoughts....or was that third thoughts.............

Oh, inferi black is the one to go for.

Cupramax

Uber pimp meister
Aug 1, 2001
P.S. Lo Max. Not seen you on here for a while. Hopefully the Cupra will tempt you back to the fold m8. ;)

Hmmm, house move is on the cards so not sure any new car antics are going to be happening for some time. :shrug: :no:

Eri

Oct 7, 2006
Good decition mate, you won't regret it. I still ow you some foto's but the weather has been terrible overhere so i am still waiting for the sun.
(to stay for more than one hour)

Cheers,

Eric

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Good decition mate, you won't regret it. I still ow you some foto's but the weather has been terrible overhere so i am still waiting for the sun.
(to stay for more than one hour)

Cheers,

Eric

Your alright Eri, its been no summers day over here either :D

Look forward to seeing it some more, when you get the opportunity.

driveforward

Is at the Nürburgring
Nov 5, 2002
www.driveforward.com
WELL DONE SCOTT

At last the readers of SEATCupra.Net know the outcome of our own in-house soap opera..

"will he?"

"won't he?"

"he has"

"he no longer has"

"he's now getting irritating"

"bloody hell, not this again"

"finally he's made a decision"

"no he hasn't"

"YES HE HAS"

:p

Well done mate, any additional options you're going for?

Ian

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
LOL. :)

Options are:
Bluetooth and Convenience pack. Other than that the car's going to be pretty well loaded. :cheeky: Might go for the alu door trims as well.

I won't be chipping this one. I'm sure it will be fast enough. That would make the insurance jump. :(

We'll have to see what this rumoured new body kit looks like later in the year. ;)

Oh, and probably be getting Supaglass again. Getting a quote on that tomorrow. :)

So much for saving money :rolleyes:

Scott
(still deciding on colour) :banghead:

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members