Full 3" Stainless Steel Turbo Back Exhaust - Feeler

Craig!

IHI Ibiza Cupra
Jan 6, 2005
Guisborough
www.vagcars.co.uk
Well why would Nige (guy who runs Blueflame) tell me, that the systems are 2.75" into a 2.5" cat back... also note my car was the one used to produce the systems and the measurements he give me are adding up.

Reason I phoned him was to ask what the systems were.

cu51pra

black ibiza cupra
Mar 15, 2005
harlow in essex
thats very strange because ive had my exhaust on for well over a year and on the invoice it says 3"dp and race cat + 2.75" cat back system
all brought in a group buy well over a year ago for £542.50

Last edited:

Shock_Xe

i would be 95% sure the original gb from bf was 2/75" dp and 2.5" cat back. Cause when I went and had mine and addo's made they had to re-make/design the dp to make a 3" one to cat

Shock_Xe

yeah but we had are exhaust fitted after you and addo so we did have the 3"dp to cat

but yours was part of the GB, mine and Addo's wasnt, was made to our spec, I think you guys have the 200cell cat right?

Craig!

IHI Ibiza Cupra
Jan 6, 2005
Guisborough
www.vagcars.co.uk
Trust me, I know my car was used for the original making of the exhaust and as i've been told all systems with a 2.75" DP have a 2.5" CAT Back... I was enquiring about 3" DP's and was told there wasnt one available yet, or maybe he meant there was a 3" system to compliment it.

jonesya3

Dec 28, 2005
Liverpool
I have a scorpion cat back, any idea what sort of price I would be looking at for a 3" d/p and 100 cell cat?

Same here i think the blueflame downpipe and 100 cell cat came in at about £230 but if there's a group buy on the blueflame downpipe and cat i would be interested as i have the rest.

Dec 31, 2005
London
Same here i think the blueflame downpipe and 100 cell cat came in at about £230 but if there's a group buy on the blueflame downpipe and cat i would be interested as i have the rest.

Yeah thats what I thought, tried ringing blueflame to speak to nigel a couple weeks ago and was told he was in germany, got his number from a GB from 'another' forum, but there was no price given just that he would do me a deal, but GB on here would be definately worth waiting for!

does anyone know if it would fit straight onto my scorpion cat back, it was on the car when i bought it so not sure of the measurements
cheers

Shock_Xe

I think that there is confusion over the size as the Leon R GB was running same time which had 3" dp and 2.75" system

cu51pra

black ibiza cupra
Mar 15, 2005
harlow in essex
I think that there is confusion over the size as the Leon R GB was running same time which had 3" dp and 2.75" system

nope no confusion had the exhaust off over the week end and measered it and the dp is 3" and the rest is 2.75 as i fitted new hanger rubbers

Deleted member 12147

does anyone know if it would fit straight onto my scorpion cat back, it was on the car when i bought it so not sure of the measurements
cheers

I would also like to know the answer to this question.

karl.w

methanol junkie
Oct 26, 2005
3" d/p and cat that i got of blueflame about 2 months ago goes down to 2.5" after the cat if that helps

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.