Windows lifters sometimes not automatically raising or lowering windows

ruidebraga

May 31, 2023
Hello,
For some time now, I have felt that the buttons that control the front door window lifters sometimes do not automatically raise and lower them.
I pull, or push, depending on the circumstances, the button until the second "click", but the elevator only activates the window while I am pressing the button.
I let go of the button, and insist again, and the elevator finally triggers the automatic raising or lowering of the window.
I've already applied a Liqui Molly silicone spray, which helped a little, but the problem seems to be recurring.
As I said, it doesn't happen all the time, but it happens every now and then.
Has anyone else had this problem?
How did you resolve it?

Kaxolo

Dec 23, 2021
Sometimes the car looses track of were the window is and you need to reset it. If it happens again, lower it fully and then hold the button down for 3 seconds. then close the window fully and hold the button up for 3 seconds. I think that was how you reset it.

ruidebraga

May 31, 2023
Sometimes the car looses track of were the window is and you need to reset it. If it happens again, lower it fully and then hold the button down for 3 seconds. then close the window fully and hold the button up for 3 seconds. I think that was how you reset it.

Thanks! Will do

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.