• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Dec 26, 2023
1
0
Hello everyone,

The Bowden cable for opening the engine hood of my Seat Exeo 2.0 TDI CR 143 PS 2011 has broken (I was able to pull the cable through to the vehicle interior).
Is there an "easy" way to open the hood manually?
I had already tried to lever open the hood, but unfortunately it doesn't help to press the button (centered above the radiator grille - can be operated with two fingers) to open the hood.

Is there another way to open the engine hood?
I'm assuming that the "lock" simply has to be opened.

Thank you for your answers!

Have a merry Christmas
Julian