Keyboard Gangster
Feb 1, 2005
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
I really want a Fabia Rear whiper. I have found these part number on the sticky

· 6Y6 955 435- Skoda Fabia estate rear wiper arm
· 6Y0 955 425 - Skoda Fabia estate rear wiper blade
· 6Y6 955 435 - Skoda Fabia Hatchback Wiper Cover

Are these what i need? Estate?????

Do i need all 3 of these then? Anyone know how much it will be?

Thanks

Yes and no more than 25 quid!
There is reasons for the estate and hatch parts, its because the washer just comes out the wiper stalk and the hatch cap alows this but the estate arms a better size!

c11rgd

Freshie
Sep 27, 2006
ive orered mine from skoda, will get it 2mrw. il et you know then, should be less than £20 cheaper than ones going on ebay

Cupraloon

Thanks to every one who said they like it, it think it looks good, and different and in fact VAG Parts do this wiper as an option on Leon's., for less than I paid :doh:

Chriswilks why don't you like the MCN sticker :confused:

I know I need a SEATCUPRA.NET sticker but this is in hand.....

Cupraloon

No worries, matey.

I'm not keen on hundreds of stickers on a car either Tbh, but 1 or 2 ok, and better IMO, than stickin it on the paintwork, thats a deffo no, no...

EyesOnly

Hi Longman,

Just out of curiosity where did you source your aero rear wiper blade from?

I've just tried to fit mine and realised that because the hook part of the arm passes through the underside of the original wiper arm it won't fit. :redface:

I have an aero rear wiper too. I do like it but I am umming and arrrrrrrrring about changing again for the Fabia.

One thing I do know for sure is that they are both better than the OE Leon one.

Quite a few cars have the Aero Rear one as std... My mates B5 RS4 has.

dainott2105

mk1 Cupra and mk2 FR TDI
Nov 4, 2006
swansea
cupraloon im with you fella, but ive got a golf mk4 wiper as i like it as short as i can. I know that it doesnt clean as much of the rear window as the fabia or the touran wiper but looks nice and neat and i can see fine out of it.
Think that this mod is really an each to their own but any of the above are much better than standard.
Really dont get why seat put such and ugly wiper on the rear of a good looking back, but suppose its so we all could change it and then have a good debate on which looks best :lol: (mad aint it a blessing in disguise and its one of the first things i look at on any leon to see if they are into modding it) :D

westoncraig

reviver of old threads :)
Aug 7, 2005
weston-SUPER-mare
· 6Y6 955 435- Skoda Fabia estate rear wiper arm
· 6Y0 955 425 - Skoda Fabia estate rear wiper blade
· 6Y6 955 435 - Skoda Fabia Hatchback Wiper Cover

come acrosse a problem.. i want to order the parts today...but if you notice the first code and last code '6Y6 955 435' are both the same but quoting different parts.....can someone advise asap :)