Cupra Vents

hawkx617

Mar 18, 2024
Hi Guys,

Feel like an imposter here! I’ve got a Mk3 PFL Leon FR. I’m trying to put the cupra fog light vents in, as one of mine need replaced and I prefer the look (and the fogs are useless anyway).

I know the Cupra has a real grille, whereas the FR is fake/solid. My arch liner has cooling vents in it. I’m wondering if anyone knows if the Cupra has specific ducting or anything like a RS3, or if it’s just empty space?

I’m unsure about having an opening there and getting water and high pressure air inside somewhere that is maybe supposed to be sealed.

Thank you!!

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Hi Guys,

Feel like an imposter here! I’ve got a Mk3 PFL Leon FR. I’m trying to put the cupra fog light vents in, as one of mine need replaced and I prefer the look (and the fogs are useless anyway).

I know the Cupra has a real grille, whereas the FR is fake/solid. My arch liner has cooling vents in it. I’m wondering if anyone knows if the Cupra has specific ducting or anything like a RS3, or if it’s just empty space?

I’m unsure about having an opening there and getting water and high pressure air inside somewhere that is maybe supposed to be sealed.

Thank you!!
Try posting in the SEAT car forums for your car, as this section is for CUPRA branded cars.

Reactions: hawkx617
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.