Are there w5w led bulb for license without error?

ibicenco

Mar 23, 2024
Hello all, I have been looking for w5w led bulbs with canbus that could fit as license lights in my Ibiza, but I haven't found any info, except this one that I have, but I don't like because they are so bright, have you tried other than theese?

iu

przebiegly

Sep 4, 2021
Poland
simply change the type of load/lasttyp in leuchte25kzl ha59 to kleinleistung led - use vcds/obd11 or another tool

przebiegly

Sep 4, 2021
Poland
there is no problem with the warranty. Unless something is damaged and they look for the cause, no one will look into the coding

In my Leon, I changed a lot of codings, added various things, parameterized modules, changed software and no one has a problem with it - they usually ask "how to do it" because it's cool ;)

Reactions: ibicenco

ibicenco

Mar 23, 2024
there is no problem with the warranty. Unless something is damaged and they look for the cause, no one will look into the coding

In my Leon, I changed a lot of codings, added various things, parameterized modules, changed software and no one has a problem with it - they usually ask "how to do it" because it's cool ;)

I'll give it a try, what OBD would you recommend?

Metalogic

Mar 11, 2024
Oxford, UK
Am pretty sure the fog lights in my late 2021 Ibiza FR are LED already, they certainly look like it! The reversing light is not, though, and is useless, so I have bought an LED bulb for that and will take out the left light cluster to change it when I have some time, hopefully won't damage anything in the process.

José Silva

Nov 24, 2018
Portugal
Am pretty sure the fog lights in my late 2021 Ibiza FR are LED already, they certainly look like it! The reversing light is not, though, and is useless, so I have bought an LED bulb for that and will take out the left light cluster to change it when I have some time, hopefully won't damage anything in the process.
You have to code it using obd

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise