Alor Blue Kitted SC

Richie1985

Nov 21, 2010
Darlington
Hi Guys,
Had my 184 for just over a month now so thought it was time I uploaded some pics.

Next plan is to get a tuning box (hopefully next week) and some aluminium pedal covers.

MikeShaw100

Leon FR - White Lightning
Aug 7, 2007
Wakefield
Very nice !! Kit seems to suit the SC better than the 5 dr IMO.

Yes it's a fantastic kit but to suggest its better on one model over another. In the immortal words of Up Pompeii.

uhege7ub.jpg

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Yes it's a fantastic kit but to suggest its better on one model over another. In the immortal words of Up Pompeii.

uhege7ub.jpg

But the SC does look better, shorter wheelbase as well as overall length and a bit less wide too. The better mpg and lower tax rate as it's in a cleaner band is another bonus.:D:D:D

madduffyx

Dec 21, 2009
Hi Guys,
Had my 184 for just over a month now so thought it was time I uploaded some pics.

Next plan is to get a tuning box (hopefully next week) and some aluminium pedal covers.

Very nice :) Definitely Jennings Andrew lol I popped over to see Craig a while ago and noticed it, he was very proud of his efforts!

Nice to see a fellow Darlo person here! If you see a Red FR then it's me. Also got the DTUK box if you need any info!

Richie1985

Nov 21, 2010
Darlington
Yep, from Jennings but it's not the one they had in the show room.
They weren't able to sell that one for a few months and it didn't have the options on it that I wanted, needed to get it ordered and built.
I went into the dealership looking at getting a Cupra but the difference in mpg, colour option and lower cost changed my mind lol

red150

Aug 16, 2014
Hi, also from darlo. Would be interested to here your views on the tuning box.Car looks well. Red 150

Richie1985

Nov 21, 2010
Darlington
Tuning box is probably the best thing you could buy for your car, got mine today and it has totally transformed the car! Need to ease up on my right foot but at least my car now goes as quick as it looks :)

madduffyx

Dec 21, 2009
Tuning box is probably the best thing you could buy for your car, got mine today and it has totally transformed the car! Need to ease up on my right foot but at least my car now goes as quick as it looks :)

I have to agree! I love mine =) a guy driving a 330d the other day couldn't understand why he wasn't out accelerating me =) big smile on my face lol

Mini darlo meet? Lol

red150

Aug 16, 2014
Hi, wouldn't mind saying hello. Think we all must of purchased from Jennings? Red 150

Richie1985

Nov 21, 2010
Darlington
They have a much better reputation for after sales than Bristol street motors, was talking to a salesman in there before ordering but he was distracted by every little thing, didn't even get chance to talk figures on a Cupra before he basically told me to come back another day and went to start harassing some other people.
Total lack of customer service made me go to Jennings and never looked back.
It's worth the extra 15 minute drive to know that if something does go wrong then the guys at Jennings will make sure it's sorted.

rryans11

MK3 Leon Cupra 290
Feb 4, 2012
UK
Hi Guys,

Lovely car mate :) is the spoiler, front bumper and the mirrors sprayed black or wrapped?
Thanks

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.